Given the new conjuncture in which a large part of the population, especially seniors, is deprived of interaction and contact with their network of social relations, there is a need to answer to new problems arising from loneliness and social isolation, as well as sedentary behaviours.
In response to the problems already identified and the growing need for intervention in these, THORAMA offers a multidisciplinary team entirely focused on the area of Yoga.
This service is available online.
- Assists in the treatment of osteopenia, osteoporosis and reduces the risk of falls;
- Improves muscle and coronary artery flexibility;
- Contains memory loss, alzheimer’s and mental decline;
- Promotes joint and eye health;
- Relieves depression and anxiety;
- Improves blood circulation.
Hours: To arrange
Class duration: 1 Hour
Class: Individual or Group
* We ensure compliance with all recommendations of the General Directorate of Health
DO YOU WANT TO BE CONTACTED?
Leave your contact details and we will contact you